:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, October 17, 2002 ::

I read a live journal post written by one of my friends. I cried. She started by saying how she couldn't wait to get back to this area and away from the conservatives at her college. She proceded to bash conservativism and talk about how mean they ALL are. I love open-minded friends. I wish I had more of them.
It just bothers me that someone who could love me as a person, could hate the person I am. Someone who matches my personality and gets along with me really well in everyday situations, could make a general statement about hating every person in a category, a category I fall into. This upsets me. Why are some people so convinced that a "nice conservative" is a mythical creature?

...
:: Spooky 11:10 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?