:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 ::

Um, First Bitch, my posts are typically incoherent, uninsightful, and rarely scandalous. It's okay... but then again no one really expects all that of me...

Hey everyone! Look! WeatherSlut has on a cardigan!!! Amazing! 34 degrees and only a cardigan! WeatherSlut laughs in the face of freezing temperatures! HA!

Maybe if all I ever post is the antithesis of all of the aforementioned characteristics typified by First Bitches usual blogs, then when I do post something smart folks will read and be surprised! One day I will surprise you all with a blog that is incredible in its coherence, insightfulness, and scandal!!! HaHa!

If you ladies need a little pick me up, check this out! Oh yeah baby!!!

...
:: Baby 1:35 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?