:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Friday, October 18, 2002 ::

Well, I am glad that everyone is flattered. I want the world to know how excited I am that I got a new lipstick. This is especially exciting for me because I have never purchased lipstick before. It's really nice because it smells minty. But it doesn't taste minty. It kinda tastes like baking soda.

On a somewhat related (use your imagination to see the connection here...) topic, I think the Weather Chick is pretty hot and I wish I could pull of a tank top and tight pink pants (with red hair mind you) in 50 degree weather.

On another note (also related, sort of... c'mon people, follow the stream of consciousness here...) I would like to say that I am not a Yankee (I'm from the heart of Dixie as a matter of fact), I am not a liberal, I am not a lesbian, and I am not a screaming political activist... hmmm.... and WHY am I at this school again?

Now, on a completely separate note, in case you haven't figured it out, Bitter Bitch got her name on account of she is so bitter about all kinds of stuff, so if you seem to think that her posts "sound" rather cynical or sarcastic, you are most often right. They are. Hence her name. And Bitter posts a lot as a means of procrastination. I know you are reading this right now Bitter. Do your paper! Hey! Check out these good ol' boys! (Bitter, this one's for you!) Okay, I hope the link worked!

UPDATE: This update is brought to you by Bitter Bitch. Baby Bitch, you know I love you. You're my adopted little sister. However, the link must be disabled. Bad little Bitch, bad! :) But I also seperated your thoughts for you, and I even wanted to say that I completely agree about the WeatherSlut being hot. She's a redhead, and we know all redheads are hot! ;)

...
:: Baby 3:46 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?