:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Sunday, November 10, 2002 ::

Decisions, Decisions Well I've made up my mind as to what to say about last night. One bottle of wine and close to half a bottle of Bacardi can do quite the number on you. You can end up talking to random people and sending out emails at all hours of the night. I really need to remember the computers and alcohol were probably not meant to be combined. I need a warning label or something. Government come save me from myself! Oh wait, I'm not one my classmates.

Anyway, so I read this piece last night and wanted to blog about it. Someone convinced me not to post while as intoxicated as I was. I mean I've done mildly drunken posts, but last night was...well...let's just leave it there. Anyway, I just had one simple thought about the post. Thank goodness I was a product of a public school so shitty that they didn't even think about the possibility to indoctrinate their poor little helpless students. Well, now that I think about it, most of the teachers are conservative anyway. Maybe that wouldn't be so bad... (Sorry First Bitch, you know I was thinking it!)

...
:: Bitter 10:33 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?