:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, November 07, 2002 ::

Diversions So instead of catching up on reading for my classes in my major, I've been reading the Human Rights Watch's report on the Palestinian suicide bombers. It's been interesting reading so far, I'm far from finished but I will periodically post about it and give my full opinion. Reading through the segment about victims, I was struck and sickened by the accounts of the gore of the aftermath of suicide bombings. Well, I need to run, so I will write more later.

...
:: Anonymous 5:13 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?