:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, November 21, 2002 ::

In Response: So, in response to Bitter's post about living with 174 women without men, I just thought it was funny that earlier when I said I have an arm fetish, my friend Carin told me to go for the rugby team... they have nice arms...

And in response to Bitter's post on the walkout, yeah. I stayed in class for the extra fifteen minutes to protest the protest. Hello? What the hell is standing in the green with a classfull of other girls gonna do to help the anti war effort? If you are against the war, fine. But there are far more productive ways to express your anti-war viewpoints and your solidarity. Besides, I'll bet half those people just wanted an excuse to leave class. I thought it was the dumbest thing. Almost as dumb as me sitting in an empty lecture room (empty, I kid you not) with just the professor for fifteen minutes when I could have just left and gone and chilled elsewhere or made fun of the people standing in the cold on the green... in solidarity, mind you.

...
:: Baby 12:05 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?