:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Friday, November 01, 2002 ::

More Court Stuff Also thanks to How Appealing, I now know that Alabama is appealing to keep the right to ban sex toys! When I first read about this, I thought that it had to be a law on the books from a very long time ago that would actually be easily appealled and overturned. First of all, sex sells. Look at how large the industry is. I've heard billions of dollars, and when I find a link then I'll post it. Can we say tax money? Yeah, I hate taxes, but government seems to love them. Anyway, it will be interesting to actually see what the result of the appeal is. On a different note, when I was growing up there was a sex shop with my name. It took me a while to figure out why I couldn't go in the store that had my name. I was one curious kid.

...
:: Bitter 10:43 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?