:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Friday, November 08, 2002 ::

Self-reflection It's before 9:00 PM and I've already been drinking... does that say something? That doesn't even consider the fact that I'm drinking alone. I've been thinking here lately about myself and boys and all that stuff. The fact that I can never get the ones I really want anymore and the ones that I don't want are in abundance has made me start thinking that there's something wrong with me. Honestly, the fact that I am a very independent person has really made me think some men may be turned off by that. I mean come on, I know how to do more things to take care of myself than any woman I know. Most of it has been learned out of necessity, not want, but all the same, I know if I have a problem then I can most likely fix it or know where to go to get it fixed. I don't need to depend on anyone else, and maybe that's because I never really had a stable male influence that I could rely on in my childhood. I learned early on not to trust a man to do what he said pretty early on. A father's broken promises have far reaching consequences. Maybe I just need to go on in life alone for awhile. Not what I really want to do, but maybe it will be best for me. I'm still trying to decide if changing my name is the best thing for me to do or not as well. I wish I had Classy to talk to right now.

...
:: Anonymous 9:00 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?