:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 ::

I Hate the Coldness! It is ass freezing cold outside. I think my ass has literally frozen. Ice fishing is nothing like on TV. People drive. Onto the ice. In their cars. They build little non-igloo houses. So, it's kinda like fishing indoors. Except you are on a massive frozen lake. At least that is what people tell me. Our lake is frozen. I have never before seen a frozen lake. I was wearing a t-shirt on Saturday when I was home. Ahh. 60 degrees. Can I go back to Atlanta? Even 45 sounds nice and toasty right now. Bitter was telling me about how since the library is in 24 hour mode, people will take food, alarm clocks, sleeping bags, pillows, blankets, and all their books and move into the library before and during exams. I hope they remember to pack soap. Or at least a lot of deoderant. There are a couple of girls in my folk dance class that don't bathe. They really smell. I told my dad and he asked what culture they are from. They are white suburban Americans. They just don't bathe. Stinky stinky. Apparently there is some sort of stomach bug going around campus. Some folks think it is food poisoning. Some folks think it is what was on the Disney cruise ship. That would suck to be sick with that no matter where you are, on a cruise or, worse, at school two weeks before exams. On the up side, you probably loose a few pounds...

...
:: Baby 10:50 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?