:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, December 05, 2002 ::

Too Much To Do... So Little Time I hate school. I have a wonderful paper to write on some topic to do with Islam. Well I've sort of got my topic squared away.... How's this sound: Modern Islamism, Jihad, and the World. I think that might work. I also have two exams for which I have very much to read as I have not been a good little girl and gone to the classes. So needless to say I am swamped, but thinking about everything I need to do has left me sort of paralyzed. I don't want to do any of it, I just want to go home and spend a pleasant two weeks with my family (think that's all the more I'm able to take at a given time). But I have to do my work, so it's to bed early and then off to the library tomorrow morning.

...
:: Anonymous 11:43 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?