:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Friday, December 06, 2002 ::

While I'm Waiting I'm waiting on Baby Bitch to finish getting ready so I can drive her up to another college. I would be sad that she's thinking of transferring, but since I'll be gone, I don't mind too much. No matter where she's going to school, she promised to come see me! I've always been the baby of my family, but I almost see her like a little sister. Okay, enough of the touching moments. I just wanted to say a quick something while I'm waiting. Please come back. I'm impatient, and I will be looking for distractions during finals. That whole "real life getting in the way" thing? Remember, I'm a college student. I don't have to live in reality. :)

...
:: Bitter 11:02 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?