:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Saturday, January 04, 2003 ::

Another Reason To Drink on my birthday. Al Sharpton is going to file papers with the FEC to run for president on that day. At least I got a chuckle out of the article.
"I'm qualified, probably more qualified than any other person who is expected to be on the Democratic ticket for 2004, because I actually have a following and I speak for the people," said Sharpton, who has never held public office.

...
:: Bitter 12:02 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?