:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 ::

Bitching About Comments Now normally I'm all "yay for free speech" and such. Tonight a couple of comments have been left, one in particular that I don't like. I will admit to banning two IPs before, but I think this person needs a talking to before I do that. Because I'm somewhat upset over the implications left by the remarks, I'm going to let any loyal readers that actually like us do the talking for me. Well, at least until I develop my "kick him in the balls" response into words. Here is the first one that I thought was stupid, but whatever. Here is the one that really bothered me. (Keep in mind the content of the post in the second comment was that of a man charged with 87 counts relating to drugging the drinks of at least 18 women and raping them.) Have fun.

...
:: Bitter 9:33 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?