:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, January 02, 2003 ::

Blah I'm still in a particularly foul mood today, one reason for no repsonses to emails and the lack of posts. To add to my mood, why do I feel like most reporters want to make me feel personally responsible for all the evil in the world? I know that the linked article doesn't do it, but I just read an article that's not available online regarding women and guns, and it pissed me off. Of course educated and safe shooters AT A SHOOTING RANGE are somehow responsible for gang violence, Columbine, and domestic abuse. How the hell could I have forgotten? Damn me.

As a note, I would like to bitch about the picture they use in that article. The top left picture shows someone with his or her finger on the trigger. No serious shooter would do that for a photo.

...
:: Bitter 7:53 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?