:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Friday, January 03, 2003 ::

*grumble, grumble* Stupid Weather *grumble* I may be bitching and moaning tonight, but understand that I have to drive through this crap, as does First. We're both headed back on Sunday, and I've already heard reports from school that there's more than a foot on the ground, and another foot expected tonight. On a college announcement board, they let all "non-essential" employees go home early today. I hate snow. More importantly, I hate stupid drivers. This time I'm avoiding the mountains and heading up through DC, Baltimore, Philly, NYC and then into New England. The only good thing about this route is that it's more likely to be plowed. Other than that, it's expensive, under construction, and full of traffic and insane drivers.

...
:: Bitter 11:01 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?