:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Friday, January 10, 2003 ::

Returning From The Dead Yesterday was pleasantly busy. I'd just like to know why colleges don't teach basic rhetoric classes anymore? I'm taking one right now that focuses on women leaders of the 19th century, and it is amazing so far. I wish it lasted an entire semester, not just one month. Well, I take that back. From the first two meetings, I think I'm going to love the class even if I hate my classmates. Ten of 20 are either women's studies majors or minors. That's a dead giveaway that the class discussion will turn into "he's just a moron" types of arguments. Of course I got away from that, did an interview, and then went to shoot some paper. I know I've already mentioned it, but you know, shooting is just fun. We really do have a great time when we are at the range. That was followed by a little bit of bar hopping early in the evening for First and I, and then back here to watch a movie. Nice and relaxing. Blogging will resume after we grab lunch and go get some drunken pictures developed.

...
:: Bitter 11:33 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?