:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Monday, February 10, 2003 ::

I Should Rent Out My Boobs I'm certain my breasts would get far more attention than the average kid's forehead.
More universal than television, livelier than billboards -- London marketing whiz kids have hit upon a new advertising medium: the human forehead.
In a national British campaign to be rolled out in coming weeks, marketing agency Cunning Stunts said it was about to start renting advertising space on the foreheads of university students.
Sure I attend a women's college, but I have nice tits. I've gotten compliments on them from straight girls, even when they were mostly covered.
"The idea came when we realized how much coverage students gained in the newspapers during recent demonstrations over debt," said Cunning Stunts' Nikki Horton.
"This is a new way for them to supplement their meager income, but it's also the new advertising medium," she added.
Students will have logos semi-permanently tattooed on their foreheads and will be paid 4.20 pounds an hour (about $7) for three hours, the amount of time they are reckoned to be "out and about" and thereby promoting the product.
I think I would have to demand at least $10 an hour for my boobs. Does this mean I'm cheap?
Men's magazine FHM and digital TV station CNX are likely clients, with trials kicking off in the northern city of Manchester.
"FHM is constantly looking for new and impactful ways to communicate to men," said marketing manager Nial Ferguson. "If we can do this and pay for the next round at the university bar at the same time, then it seems a good idea to us."
My boobs are the best way to get the attention of men! Only, I wouldn't use the money for the next round at the university bar, I'd use it to finance my spring break trip which could end up being far more interesting...

...
:: Bitter 10:38 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?