:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, February 13, 2003 ::

Lefty Steps In First of all, thanks to everyone for letting me in. I think I'm really going to enjoy being a political minority for the first time in almost four long years. Baby, you're not the only one who's experienced a discussion of the charism of bin Laden. In Leadership and the Liberal Arts, we've been subject to the same nonsense. The thing is, I could understand why bin Laden would make a good CEO, what I can't understand is why the morons in my class insist on blathering on and on at 8:35 in the morning. How did they even get into this school?

...
:: Lefty 6:24 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?