:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Friday, February 21, 2003 ::

Musica So I am sitting in Bitter's room b/c she has a TV and she is at work anyway. So here I am watching GAC (actually right now it is a commercial for what sounds like a really good worship album, but that is beside the point...) and Rascal Flats or whatever their name is comes on. Now, I actually like their music. What can I say, I'm a not so closet country fan (which comes in handy when people ask me to sing country western songs, as in I actually know some...) and I know you all have just lost all respect for me... but you can't blame me, I'm from Georgia. That is my story and I am sticking to it. But my really quick rant: So while I'm not a big fan of really super twangy country like Hank Williams, I do like more like the Garth Brooks and these Rascal guys and whatnot and I like Bluegrass and stuff like the Oh Brother Where Art Thou soundtrack (so good!) but that is a different story. But I don't like it when people who are supposed to be country singers don't even try to be county. I mean, if nothing else at least wear a freakin cowboy hat! Helloooo. Like these Rascal dudes, their "These Days" video, yeah, they look like any old mainstream rock band and sound like one too with the exception of the drawling twang and the slight presence of an electric fiddle. C'mon people. If you're going to be crossover (which everyone is these days) at least TRY to at least LOOK country. (and don't lipsing at the super bowl either....)

...
:: Baby 3:58 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?