:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, March 06, 2003 ::

ARGH! I dont get it. I really dont. Why are guys so fascinated by this whole "innocent" thing? I have talked about this before and it is starting to drive me a little nuts. I dont want to be "innocent." I mean, I DO, but I dont want to be known as it. And the same goes for "cute." Can people please stop telling me how "cute" I am like twenty times a day? One guy told me I was "wicked hot" which was new for me because usually I am "cute" like he's not embarrassed to be out with me, but he doesn't exactly brag about how dead sexy I am to people either. Don't get me wrong, I'll take cute over nothing any day. But every once in a while, I like to know that some guy just wants to jump me too... so long as he doesn't actually act on it... Okay, I can see how the accent works for me up here and guys are always like "its soo hot" or whatever, but please stop telling me how "cute" I am and how its so "cute" that I'm so "innocent." Not that I don't EVER want to hear it, and I do like having my ego boosted as much as the next guy because this is all very new (as in it never happened before college) but try to find some other ways to let me know that I am attractive or something. Okay, that is my rant. I appologize for the waste of your time it has been to read this. :-\

...
:: Baby 2:17 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?