:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 ::

Can I blame the patriarchy for this? I just called the Motorola people to find out when my phone would be fixed. I sent it out on March 16th and it hasn't come back yet, so I thought I'd just check to see how it was doing. They claimed the phone was not sent out until the 26th and would not be back until the 17th or 18th of April. This puts me without a phone for a month and I'm not sure I'm okay with this, but I really don't know who to get mad at. So in true feminist form I'm going to say that society is trying to keep me from expressing myself because, as women, I often use the phone to convey my feelings and ideas to others. Then I'm going to blame the patriarchy and burn a bra. Not mine though, my boobs would sag without my bra.

...
:: Spooky 6:36 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?