Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls
| bitter at thebitchgirls.us
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.
:: Thursday, April 03, 2003 ::
Going around about protestors is this little step by step "how to":
With all of this talk of impending war, many of us will encounter "Peace Activists" who will try and convince us that we must refrain from retaliating. These activists may be alone or in a gathering.....most of us don't know how to react to them. When you come upon one of these people, or one of their rallies, here are the proper rules of etiquette:
1. Listen politely while this person explains their views. Strike up a conversation if necessary and look very interested in their ideas. They will tell you how revenge is immoral, and that by attacking the people, we will only bring on more violence. They will probably use many arguments, ranging from political to religious to humanitarian.
2. Then hit them in the nose. Knock them to the ground.
3. When the person gets up off of the ground, they will be very angry and they may try to hit you, so be careful.
4. Very quickly and calmly remind the person that violence only brings about more violence and remind them of their stand on this matter. Tell them if they are really committed to a nonviolent approach to undeserved attacks, they will turn the other cheek and negotiate a solution. Tell them they must lead by example, if they really believe what they are saying.
5. Most of them will think for a moment and then agree that you are correct.
6. As soon as they do that, hit them again. Only this time hit them much harder. Square in the nose.
7. Repeat steps 2-5 until the desired results are obtained and the idiot realizes how stupid an argument he/she is making.
8. There is no difference in an individual attacking an unsuspecting victim or a group of terrorists attacking a nation of people. It is unacceptable and must be dealt with. Perhaps at a high cost. We owe our military a huge debt for what they are about to do for us and our children. We must support them and our leaders at times like these.
:: Baby 3:12 PM [+] ::