:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 ::

Ahhhh....just another day in the life of a bitch. Today was pretty unproductive as far as school work goes. Somewhere between all the meetings and my everlasting Policy Debate class with "Enrique" I managed to suck up every last bit of energy. Too bad...I guess I'll have to go to bed early...

Although my day was pretty arduous, I WAS able to have a delightful phone conversation this evening…(First Bitch Sighs and gazes off into the distance as a recent memory transforms her frown into a smile)...If only I was able to end every day like that....Well, back to work. This homework isn’t going to do itself now is it? Go to bed early? Haha, who am I fooling?

PS. I think I can see weatherslut's nipples...sure is cold outside...anyone think we can give her a little peacoat or something? Poor girl...

****I’d like to apologize for my fruitless post. Perhaps I will have something insightful or scandalous to share with you tomorrow. I’m honestly too exhausted to produce any coherent statement tonight.*****


...
:: Anonymous 1:01 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?