:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Sunday, October 27, 2002 ::

Election Woes Why am I up at 4 AM? I don't know either. Actually I do, it's because I fell asleep insanely early. Anyway, so I realized that I hadn't visited the cartoon section of Roll Call in quite some time. So while I may be behind the times, I feel like their solution to election problems is a viable one. I have a few more states that I feel should be fixed in the same manner.

...
:: Bitter 4:15 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?