:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, October 24, 2002 ::

Headings are probably a good idea. More importantly, football makes me really happy right now. The Sooners rock my world! Now we just have to get through the season and survive the Big 12 Championship. I bet we play Texas again, and I just don't know if we can pull that off again. I really thought we would get beat the first time we played them. I'm going to take a nap and then reply to emails. Yay for naps!

...
:: Bitter 9:01 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?