:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Monday, October 21, 2002 ::

I know this is somewhat inconsequential, however I feel the need to publicly announce that I will no longer be dating undergraduate men (or should I say boys). I must say that I can sympathize with the opinions bisexual and lesbian population on campus...

This past weekend confirmed my beliefs. Last night about seven gentlemen from a neighboring institution of higher education decided to pay us an unexpected visit. I'm not sure if it was the way they trashed our communal bathroom or how they were stealing bicycles on the way to the ATM that turned me off completely. Needless to say I was not impressed with the remainder of the evening and felt more like a babysitter for the entire night than a college student. So, a word to our fellow male listeners: Please, if you come to our campus, do not a) vandalize our property b) steal our property c) continue to traipse around campus lookin' for love in all the wrong places (after the party is obviously over) d) insist on fighting/drawing arms on other men on our campus. If you prefer to settle your disputes in this fashion, please do it elsewhere. e) As tempting as it may be, please refrain from pulling the fire alarms and/or stealing our fire extinguishers. That being said, I am going to finish "recycling" our additional beverage containers and hopefully get some much needed rest....

...
:: Anonymous 12:37 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?