:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, October 17, 2002 ::

I'm not really bitching just procrastinating. I'm in the middle of writing a paper on the inevitable clash of the Zionists and the Arab Nationalists beacuse of all the dirty play by those damn British bastards. But it is actually interesting reading. I've learned things that I hadn't known before, given my extensive research has been very biased towards one of the two entities within the area formerly known as Palestine. I was working on getting the reading done all weekend, as my surgeon told me no school work during my convalesence and I was really behind. All weekend I've been muttering "Damn British bastards!" It was really quite funny when I was in the shower Tuesday morning and realized I had been saying this all weekend and was going to an interview with the BBC later that day. If you aren't laughing I guess you just had to be there.

In other things, I haven't been having the best of luck here lately. But then when did I ever have good luck???? I just want to meet a boy that I like., who likes me and live happily ever after... the fairy tale complex. I honest to God wish I had never ever heard a fairy tale in my entire life. It just screws a girl up. That and the divorce has really been hell for me. I'm not sure if I'll ever really trust a man after seeing what my mother has gone through. But as they say "Life's a bitch and then you die." Back to my work.... less than 100 pages left to read!!!

...
:: Anonymous 1:45 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?