:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, October 31, 2002 ::

It won't get him anywhere. So the only challenger to Sen. Kerry is running a hunger strike now. I heard about this yesterday, but I'm shocked it's getting attention. Granted, it's Fox. I'm glad he's running, but on the other hand, why do this? Why not come up with something creative that no on has done in recent memory at least?? Is it too much to ask that government be a little creative? I mean as much as I didn't like Clinton, he did change the way we look at cigars.

...
:: Bitter 2:19 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?