:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 ::

I've been up for 30 minutes already. Why am I up? You can see in the previous post that this means I've had less than 5 hours of sleep. But I have to think of an essay question for my 8:30 class. It is the price of admission to the review session for the exam that's on Monday morning. Maybe a good question is "What grade do I deserve and why?" Actually, that is a mean thing to do. I once had to do that at the end of the semester for a class. Granted, it was because the professor had only met with us twice and didn't assign any actual work. I couldn't give myself an A. I just didn't have the nerve to do it.

Anyway, thanks to somebody that obviously wakes up way to damn early, at least in the mind of a student, I found a kick ass pro-gun site out of New England! He's a "gay gun-nut in Vermont." I LOVE Vermont carry. Of course, the radical change from that to another New England state, Massachusetts, makes it so damn confusing for people. I know some people that won't even travel to MA because they can't carry, or even have a firearm in their car. You even have to have a license to purchase or carry pepper spray in MA. Stupid state. Vermont rocks. The only problem I have with VT is the fact that it's cold. I hate the cold.

...
:: Bitter 7:34 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?