:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, October 17, 2002 ::

Ok- I guess it is my turn now. Not a whole lot to bitch about at the moment. I am feeling completely unmotivated at the moment, which is a very very bad thing since I have a lot of work to get done. At least I am doing some of it though. Otherwise life is not so bad at the moment. I'm sure there will be lots of times I feel a need to bitch a bit more, but for the moment I will leave it at this. Love to all my girls (bitches and not), but especially to my Bitch Girls....it's good to have partners in crime:-)

...
:: Anonymous 1:19 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?