:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Saturday, October 19, 2002 ::

One more before bed. (Yeah, I know I didn't update as much as I wanted to, but some of it was behind the scenes work.) VodkaPundit posted a Friday recipe that makes my mouth water. Especially if his promises associated with it are true. Instead Preppy and I drove to the store tonight to buy ice cream. When no boys are around, ice cream and friends can make a reasonable substitute. :) I tried out the Godiva pints that are a fairly recent addition to the shelves. All I can say is God bless Godiva. It's cheaper than Ben & Jerry's and just as divine.

...
:: Bitter 1:36 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?