:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Friday, October 25, 2002 ::

Preppy!

Switching teams?!! Welcome to MY college. First Bitch may be surprised but as my some of my friends say "Getting some is getting some" (so maybe they used slightly more vulgar terms, but as First Bitch is trying to keep this slightly above board I can edit for parental advisory) I've known all along so if you'd like just stop by my room someday...after midnight...hee hee. So I thought about trying the other team too, but I can't say I'm impressed for the moment...I know exactly what I need and it's a nice, mature, handsome and Classy guy to go galanting around in heels. (Me, not him!) As much as I'd like to bitch about the political now, I've sworn off the NYT's and anything political for the moment...I even changed my regular listening station from NPR/Classical music to listen to Joni Mitchell instead! Ah, c'est la vie!

...
:: Anonymous 6:22 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?