:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Friday, October 25, 2002 ::

Switching teams So just let me tell you how disgusted I am with the opposite sex. First Bitch and I went to a neighboring college tonight with a friend of ours and some of her friends. Well, let me tell you, if I have ever seen an embodiment of the stereotypical republican I saw it tonight. This boy was arrogant, sexist, and obnoxious. And my friend is dating this asshole!!!!! Then First Bitch and I go over to another party on campus. The boys here... not quite so bad as the afore mentioned asshole, but damn near close. I hung out with boys like this in high school!!! They act like it's beneath them to even speak to any of the girls and expect the girls (and that's what they are not women) to fawn over them, which they do!!! I thought I'd left that behind three years ago, apparently not. Actually I have to say some of the guys I knew back in high school weren't that bad. When do they ever grow up????? Well since I don't know the answer to that question and the only hope I had for anything man-woman isn't panning out.... so I've decided I either have to become celibate or switch teams. Any of you who know me know I can't go too long without, so it looks like I may be switching teams. Wish me luck ( I know I'll give this up in a few days but what the hell, I'm pissed off at men in general).

...
:: Anonymous 1:54 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?