:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 ::

This sounds just a little familiar. I guess I'm of the opinion that if anyone is posing a threat to my life or person, I'm going to do whatever it takes to stop that threat. And I suppose a woman who is being beat by her husband shouldn't be worried about him killing her, after all he is an aquiantance, and therefore she should use non-lethal force to stop him, even if it is futile. This is somewhat of a touchy personal subject given that I now know there was some physical abuse within my parents' marriage.

On that note, I'm getting ready to go to Self-Defense for Women.

...
:: Anonymous 3:23 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?