:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 ::

Too Much Estrogen Related to the post below, I checked out more of the NOW website, especially under the 'Issues' tab. I knew I had heard that they did not approve of a move to support more single sex education opportunities in public schools, but I hadn't actually read their release until now.

I was working on trying to dig up a page of notable alumnae from women's colleges that I could think of off the top of my head. The problem is that with my work schedule, and in between meetings with administrators today, I gave up on some sites because I wasn't able to find a page of alums quickly. But here are links to schools with notable alumnae pages.
Mills College
Smith College <--Alma Mater of the founder of NOW
Mount Holyoke College
Bryn Mawr College
Hollins University - It's not distinguished alumnae, but a list of reasons to attend a women's college, including success stories.
Hey look, a quick search of "women's college" on the NOW website turns up a link to one of their own who attended Mills.

...
:: Bitter 6:28 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?