:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Saturday, October 26, 2002 ::

WeatherSlut Needs a Boy too! What happens when I'm "unbitter?" All this talk about boys has made Preppy and First decide that WeatherSlut needs a boyfriend. We were trying to decide what weather he would represent. For now he'll be from New Haven, CT. Yes, Yale. I don't know that many Yalies, and the ones I have known probably aren't the best representatives. (Granted, that may be because we were all somewhat intoxicated, which doesn't always bring out the best in people.) Anyway, so soon WeatherSlut will have a boyfriend.

Now as Preppy and I checked out Linens 'N Things before heading over to Wal-Mart (yay capitalism!), we discussed when I might possibly reach my "when I grow up" goal in the profile to the left. She suggested that when I do become unbitter that we'll have to pick another part of my personality to represent. What did she think of first? Naughty. So someday a very long time from now, I may become the Naughty Bitch. ;)

...
:: Bitter 12:09 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?