:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Monday, October 21, 2002 ::

Well, here I am, the newest member of the Bitch Girls, but of course only to the forum and not to my friendship group. Thanks for inviting me to join, gals! I feel a bit apprehensive about using the whole Bitch thing because anyone who knows me knows I'm not, but hey a Classy Bitch has to made concessions for her not so enlightened friends, right? (just kidding because then I'd REALLY deserve to be a bitch!)
My name was actually going to be Mozart's Bitch seeing as how much time we spend together alone in a practice room (and I can assure you it's with the door closed...) but I suppose I'll settle for wearing the pearls in this bitch community at the moment. One of my favourite places in the whole world is the MET, after all. I don't know what more to say as I'm new to this but I think I'm going to like it...I am a bit of a Diva and I like the thought that everybody can read about my fabulous life. -Mozart's Bitch aka Classy Bitch

...
:: Anonymous 9:27 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?