:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Monday, October 21, 2002 ::

Well Spooky and I are off to a political rally for guns. Yay for guns! I'm gonna try to look cute from my "woke up too late for class and ran out the door" look right now. My getting ready music? "Sin Wagon" by Dixie Chicks. Hell yeah.

UPDATE: How appropriate that the song that started just as I finished up putting on the makeup and doing the hair was "Ready to Run" again, by Dixie Chicks.

...
:: Bitter 2:48 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?