:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Saturday, November 16, 2002 ::

Are they crazy??? Maybe I'm the underachiever, but these students seem a bit overkill. Granted, I'm designing a major, as is Preppy. First is double majoring, which I completely understand. Three? Four? That's a bit overkill. I can understand multiple degrees for those that are interested. I just hope that these quintuple majors are well rounded in other areas of their lives. Can anyone say social skills? I know, I sound mean. My experience with people who would do this if they were able has been a little disturbing. Of those that would chose 3+ majors, there seems to be a disproportionate occurrence of mental instability. I hope that my experience is the exception.

...
:: Bitter 11:19 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?