:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Saturday, November 02, 2002 ::

Bad Predictions Hmm, so I just stolled over to Ben Domenech's website and found a prediction that I just can't agree with. This was the comment:
O'Brien and Romney are too close to call, as well. Like I've said before: if Romney can't win Massachusetts, no one can.
Romney is not the best the Republicans could have put in Massachusetts. This has been all over the news in New England probably because it's the only remotely interesting race. Granted, no Republican worth voting for would be living in Mass anyway. Maybe I'm too young and idealistic, but I feel like Romney is too scuzzy a politician. (Yes, that is a technical term!) :) There's some stuff that I have been told by those familiar with the campaign that makes me uneasy, especially about firearms. I know that I shouldn't tease like this, but I can't say anymore without giving myself away (though if you've paid attention, it's pretty obvious at times). I actually have a little bit of faith in O'Brien, even if I don't agree with all of her policies. First of all, she can get the government out of the damn deadlock it likes to go into when people actually want to debate an issue. The Democrats in Mass seem fine to debate each other, but they shut down when a Republican steps up to speak. Why? Because they have the power to do that.

...
:: Bitter 10:58 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?