:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Friday, November 15, 2002 ::

A Bet So with the biggest rivalry of college football looming... of course you know I'm talking about the Ohio State-Michigan game... First and I have decided to make a bet. The bet is if my team should lose I have to put up a Michigan flag on my door, if Michigan should lose then First must display an Ohio State flag on her door. There will be photographs taken to document the fulfillment of the bargain. We'll set something up so everyone can see it. After next Saturday look for a post titled "Walk of Shame".

...
:: Anonymous 12:56 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?