:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Monday, November 18, 2002 ::

Busy, Busy Can we put the world on hold for like an hour? Preferably at 5:00 and 6:00 PM tonight so I can watch The Simpsons. Unfortunately, I have to miss them tonight. I will be taking pictures with guns. Why? Because somebody told me to. No, actually because it's going to accompany a story in a local publication about women and firearms. I always annoy photographers though. I will not compromise safety for a good photo. (Read: I won't let them stand in front of the gun and take a picture down the the barrel.) My hair is very blonde today for this photo. Any of the bitches want to help me color my hair this week? It will have to happen some night after 10. But I have to say, I'm very sorry to hear about Baby's crazy time in Canada. Poor girl. Canada can be a scary place sometimes. I actually have a few interesting things to blog about, but no time to do it until tonight after this photo shoot thingy. (Yes, thingy is a technical term.)

The good news about this thingy is that I actually get to go to the range for the first time in a couple of weeks. Shooting is one of the most relaxing activities I've ever participated in. You have to concentrate while doing it because of safety and because you want to improve from the last target. One girl I know described it as "Zen-like." I completely agree. You compete with yourself or others, so it's a flexible sport. You can clear your mind of all distractions, and it has the added benefit of producing some fine decorations for a dorm room wall! :)

...
:: Bitter 3:51 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?