:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Saturday, November 30, 2002 ::

EYPs in Training This story about some young fur protesters is not the first thing I wanted to read when I woke up this morning. My favorite quote from the youngsters?
Lior, 17, said she and her brother are natives of Israel. ''I'm used to protesting so much against war and other things; I hope this is helpful,'' she said.
Knowing that this chick can go to college to major in protesting makes me want to go back to bed. Maybe I will.

...
:: Bitter 11:43 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?