:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Sunday, November 10, 2002 ::

First Bitch's Weekend Ah… another fabulous weekend comes to an end. Somehow I managed to enjoy a hardy helping of activism and a few doses of education; all while spending time with my sweetheart. Life can't possibly get better than that. My one qualm with the weekend was that the bronchitis monsters (evil germs) forced me to cough constantly and ache almost the entire time. Fortunately, the great Lord provided me with alcohol, Nyquil, soup, and a boyfriend who took care of my every need, which included hours of snuggling :) . Anyway, I'm sure I've pissed off enough of my Bitches with this post already, so I'll end it here. Take peak at this to see what I was up to all weekend at the Sierra Student Coalition's Free Trade Activist Training.

PS. If you are interested in viewing an excellent documentary, go see “Bowling for Columbine” by Michael Moore.

...
:: Anonymous 11:09 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?