:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 ::

The French a Large Target ? So in my free time since I am not in a car on my way home, I decided to see what was happening in the world. I came across this article. Personally I think the situation is damn funny. You would think since this man is mentally ill, and the fact that's he's pulled shit like this before, he would be locked up somewhere. But no, it's "He's ill, he can't help what he does." Screw that, lock him up for his own good. But what I thought was the most laughable part of the article was this:
Defense Minister Michele Alliot-Marie said in an interview published this week that France was a leading target of terrorist groups.

As my brother would say, those pansy ass French heads? Come on... this is the country that gave up when the Nazi's came knocking. I think they're more likely to actually like Americans than to be a leading target of terrorists. They're pansy ass French heads.... who thinks they need terrorizing?

...
:: Anonymous 8:08 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?