:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 ::

Going Home So there has been a slight glitch in my plans of going home. It now appears that I will be driving my car (pray that it makes it to Ohio and back everyone). Because I fucked up again, I will have a nice 12 hour drive all by myself. But I guess the good thing is I can get my car fixed... everything from the dent some idiot put in it when she backed up in the middle of the street without looking, to my radiator hose that I unsucessfully tried to install. My mother will also get to see the damage done to my car when it was broken into... oh joy. At least I will be at home... well I better get my computer packed so I can get some sleep and get out of here bright and early tomorrow morning.

UPDATE: I'm still in rural New England. My mother would have killed me if I had tried to drive my dying car all the way to Ohio. Speaking of my dying car, anyone want to buy me a new one?

...
:: Anonymous 11:56 PM [+] ::
...
Comments:
Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
car removal brisbane
cash for cars brisbane


 
Car removal Hervey Bay is a service that pays cash for all types of vehicles, including classic, used, and junk cars. It's a convenient way to get rid of your unwanted vehicle. You can choose from a variety of services to get the most money for your vehicle. If you don't need your old car anymore, you can sell it to scrap cars sunshine coast.

 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?