:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 ::

Gonna Go Shootin' So Jeff over at Alphecca.com says he wants to meet me at the range sometime. I'm always up for shooting! I really love to go during finals. :) In fact, after I get some sleep (not until tomorrow night by the way) I think I'll head down to the range near me. I love it there because they are so incredibly nice to me. Have the time they don't even charge me the rental fee for the gun just because I've been so loyal to them. Plus, they have 2 cute college guys that work there!

Oh, and I'm coming up on an important anniversary. In just over a month, I will have fired a gun for the first time two years ago. I'll save that story for the day of the anniversary.

...
:: Bitter 11:21 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?