:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Monday, November 18, 2002 ::

Gun Bitch So the photographer I mentioned in the previous post got kind of annoyed with me tonight. I wouldn't let him take a certain picture at the range with the muzzle of the gun facing down the line. Sure the magazine was out. Sure the action was open. But I refuse to do anything unsafe. I was willing to do more of a pose with the firearms at a safety class we had simply because there was no live ammo in the building. However, asking me to have a range member point the gun down the range with other shooters at the other end was unacceptable. Anyway, I wasn't rude about it. I just kept refusing all of his requests to do it. I even made sure that guns just sitting on the table or on the shooting bench were unloaded with the actions open. Yay for gun safety!

...
:: Bitter 9:33 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?