:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Monday, November 11, 2002 ::

High Heels and Hillary My neighbor that I don't like (in other words, not Spooky) is yelling on the phone about the evils of Barbie always wearing high heels. Maybe I should send her all the links to Bondage Barbie stories. (Again, archives are being obnoxious so there will be no linkage.)

There will be linkage to this though. My worst nightmare. At least the fear will keep me from sleeping tonight when I finally start studying for my exam in the morning.

...
:: Bitter 10:46 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?