:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 ::

A Horrible "Accident" Just before I snuggled up under my covers for a short nap, this is what I see on CNN.com. I can't stop crying now. How could this happen? Didn't we learn something from the Exxon-Valdez spill in 1989? Haven't our ships evolved with the advancing technology? I can't handle looking at more of those horrid pictures depicting innocent sea creatures and birds washed up on shore, dead and coated in oil. Do you want to know what makes me even more upset? It appears that all the wonderful European nations are going to begin pointing fingers and each other now...Who is going to pay for this injustice??? Who is going to take the blame??? Who is responsible for cleaning up the mess???

...
:: Anonymous 6:39 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?